Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Royal Wedding

I've had enough of all this bullshit about Prince Charles and his bitch and their messed up wedding. This is the very topic that kicked this fucking blog off!!

I ain't mad at Charles for kickin it with Camilla. I don't understand that shit, but I ain't mad. Now, I do hold his big-eared ass responsible for having no spine 25 years ago when his Momma stepped all up in his business and told him he couldn't marry Camilla 'cause she got her freak on in the 70's. Which boggles the mind......I mean how many men could she have really taken down as ugly as she is.......Never mind - disturbing visual.

Anyhoo, now we've come full circle and once again Charles is fucking shit up and not taking charge. Camilla must really love his ass, because he would have been cussed out and kicked curbside by now with all this "reschedule for the Pope" and "no big assed royal wedding" and "you can't be Queen" bullshit. Oh no he didn't! Camilla needs to discipline and whoop some royal ass......

If Camilla where an Angry Black Bitch she might handle her shit like this........

Camilla to Charles later on this evening "Darling, all I can say is what the fuck? For the life of me I don't understand why we don't just go to Vegas and tell your Mum to step the fuck off?"

Charles, looking peevish "Now Tampon, you know that I'm in a spot. I agree that Vegas would be off the chain, but really Snookums, Mummy would break out in hives! I can't take all this drama!!"

Camilla to Charles (visualize neck jerking) "You know what? Fuck this shit! You need to come correct and pull your ass together 'cause a Sistah can only take so much bullshit before she snaps and kills a motherfucker! Your Momma? Why don't you marry her ass then? Huh? Asshole! Book that shit for Vegas or I'm out. Do you understand me, b'Atch?" .....walks off muttering about bitches-in-law.....

MmmmHmmm. Camilla needs to embrace her inner ghetto!

1 comment:

notfornothin said...

this runs a close first as my favorite entry of yours. my fav is still the original entry about this topic. i love it when you kick it ot the royals.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...