Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ugh!

A bitch is feeling illish…followed by stressed the fuck out…followed by exhausted by this thing called life…and generally shitty.

Sigh.

I’ve got to pull myself together in time for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure this Saturday (June 16)!

My still fubar leg may not allow for any racing but you can bet your ass this bitch will be limping for a cure this weekend (wink).

Sigh again.

Mmmhmmm, I need an evening of calm.

This bitch is going to go home, soak my leg and indulge in a night of telephone avoidance and Discovery Channel viewage…

Blink.

…whilst drinking a fantabulous vodka followed by cran in my couch-based area.

Toodles until tomorrow…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See ya there, along with ~65,000 of our closest friends. Just be glad you aren't the survivor who last year walked a mile in 4" pink heels.

NancyP

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...