Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Now you know...

Lawd, have mercy!

A bitch has been tagged by a certain Hattie for a Things You Don’t Know About Me meme.

Blink.

And there are rules, for the love of all bitchitude!

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
Done!
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
Ugh….done!
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
Ugh again….done!
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Oh, for the love of…! Whatever…I hate rules…all 8 people who read this bitch’s blog are now tagged.

Shit!

5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog. Sure…fine…Lawd!

Frown…then remember that wrinkle forming between thy brows…curse some more...continue.

8 things you don’t know about me…
1. A bitch used to suck my fingers while tugging my ear when nervous.
Ummm….this is really hard…
2. I am an insomniac
3. I hate to shop at malls
4. Home Depot makes me anxious
5. My favorite color is blue
6. I adore artificially flavored vanilla ice cream
7. I’m constantly taking notes
8. I hate being late to events/meetings/movies…hate it, hate it…can’t stand it!

Done.

And if you already knew that shit shut your mouth!

10 comments:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Gotta love a bitch - short not so sweet!

Maya's Granny said...

Well, see, I didn't know any of those things about you. I, also, hate shopping in malls and can't stand to be late.

Anonymous said...

please do a blog about why home depot makes you nervous. thanking you in advance.

Antonio said...

Taking notes is a good habit. One I'm trying to learn.

Anonymous said...

I've been tagged for this meme 3 times - now that is hard! That's 21 facts, and by heck, I'm not terribly interesting anyway! ;)
I scribble notes all the time, too.

J said...

Oh, these memes wear me out. I've been tagged for this one, but I haven't done it yet. Anyway, while my blog is a very bland and boring 'rated G' according to the fine folks at http://mingle2.com/blog-rating
yours is NC-17! Fantabulous!

Anonymous said...

"No blog a qui!" Here's my 8 things...

1) I took 4 years of Latin in High School.
2) I once gave myself a concussion playing poker.
3) I adore thunderstorms.
4) My favorite movie of all time is "Blazing Saddles."
5) I have never watched a soap opera in my life, not one episode. Not even "Dallas."
6) I play the guitar and the standup bass well, and the fiddle miserably.
7) I only recently got a TV with remote control (and only when the old twist-dial set finally broke)
8) I talk to myself, but if I pretend it's to the dogs or the cat.
9) I am a compulsive reader.
10) I believe there is no such thing as bad beer.

GayProf said...

From what I understand, Home Depot's politics should make us all nervous.

Anonymous said...

I already knew all this shit! You were so cute when you used to suck your fingers and pull your ear. The lil babineopthe! xoxo

C-Money

Anonymous said...

My little brother used to do that suck fingers/pull ear thing, too. We told him he'd grow up to be a pencil sharpener.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...