Monday, October 16, 2006

Rain-based feastitude...

This is my kind of weather, chil’ren.

What?

Oh, come on!

The steady rain…the overcast sky...the crisp bite in the air…shit, a bitch adores this.

Okay, I’ll admit that driving in it works the hell out of my nerves…but this bitch plans to enjoy the fall precipitation once my ass gets home!

A bitch’s evening of fall rain-based feastitude featuring Eyes on the Prize.

The Menu…
ABB’s Lick the Plate Clean Meatloaf
Mashed ‘taters with butter
Broccoli (a bitch adores broccoli)…oh, and more butter

***blink***

A cocktail of ice followed by vodka followed by grape cran (yum)

The Attire…
My AngryBlackBitch long sleeve shirt (wink)
New beyond soft comfy pajama pants
Socks (shit, a bitch’s feet get cold)
And my slippers

The Additionals…
Pillow
My couch-based area
Blanket (no, not the MJ kind…the cotton kind)
One Betsey the sorta-Beagle in full snooze (usually achieved by 8:30pm).

The Viewage…
Eyes on the Prize airing on American Experience on PBS tonight!

Happiness and joy…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you be willing to post your meatloaf recipe? Thanks!
--liz

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm,

Rainy days and Eyes on the Prize.......

We do have things in common, Sistah Angry.

Anonymous said...

I love the thought of a "couch-based area". Sweet!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...