Monday, July 28, 2008

Back on the scene…

A bitch was able to grab some down time this weekend and recover from the drama that was last week. Bill is doing amazing well…and now we’re focused on his continued healing, finding out whatever we can about why he jumped out of a van in motion (shudder) and tightening up some procedures that unveiled themselves as not-tight-enough while this shit was going down.

In other words…our work has just begun.

On behalf of my family and my own bitch self, thanks so much for all the well wishes and fantabulous advice and encouragement.

Y’all are the shit!

Blink….blink, blink and another blink.

Shit, there goes the mascara…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear your bro is doing better. I love your site!! I just need to stop being cheap and buy some stuff from your store!! Don't change a thing about this place.

Laura in L.A. said...

Thanks for the update on brother Bill. I am so thankful that he is going to be okay. Love and prayers coming to you as you work with his therapists to make sure nothing like this ever happens again. I wish the world wasn't such an imperfect place! You and C-money are wonderful sisters.

Love, Laura

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey Shark-Fu!

Your brother will be all right.

Thank you for letting everyone know what is going on. Behind these screen names are real people with real feelings with real compassion.

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...