Friday, May 16, 2008

Go on with your bad self California!

A bitch has been scrambling to read all the articles about the California Supreme Court ruling overturning that state’s ban on same-sex marriage.

Congrats to all the legal minds and activists who worked on this case!

Regarding the three invitations to attend California-based weddings that a bitch received via e-mail today, trust that my ass shall seriously consider them.

I may not personally know any of you...blink...but a bitch could probably be wooed to California with the promise of an In N Out Burger (wink)!

But a bitch will have to check with Brother Rob on my qualifications to perform weddings through the United Church of Bitchitude and Latter Day Drunks. The Church (wink) is based in Missouri and they banned same-sex marriage here in 2004, so no member of the flock of bitchitude has ever requested that a bitch marry them.

Pause…consider…continue.

Will I have to wear one of those pointed pontifical crown-like things? Because that shit would seriously fuck up a bitch’s Afro…big time!

Ummm yeah, we’ll just skip the crown-like thing and bedazzle up some robes instead.

Fantabulous!

3 comments:

jOoLz said...

the california supreme court rawks! activist judges, six of them appointed by republicans!

hope you do attend those weddings, even if you don't know the peeps involved. an in-n-out bribe should be easy enough. mmm... in-n-out.

get a double double animal style and fries well!

and don't forget the "well", k?

ChristopherM said...

You know, my pal Cliffonia (aka Sister Mary Cliff) has already offered to preside at my California wedding should the hubby and I decide to flee Kentucky and tie the knot, but it is nice to know that there is another finely-coiffed ministerial type I could persuade to officiate should she be incapacitated in any way (i.e. drunk way before the reception).

Tina said...

Answer to the pontifical headdress concern: PUFFS!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...