Friday, May 30, 2008

Anticipating appointment viewage…

This week has been a beating and a half.

Mercy.

Anyhoo, this bitch is eagerly anticipating the big tension filled event on my calendar this weekend. Mmmhmmm, I can’t wait to watch! A room filled with drama-based stress, competitors who have labored hard to get to this one moment in time (cue Whitney Houston!) and a ton of supporters prepared to throw down and whoop some serious ass if their chosen person doesn’t prevail.

My goodness, if that’s not worth appointment viewage my name isn’t Shark-Fu!

It makes a bitch wish the Scripps National Spelling Bee happened more than once a year.

Sigh.

Oh, and tomorrow there’s something on my calendar about a DNC Rules and Bylaws Committee meeting.

Oh I’ll be watching that too, but there’s no way the carefully choreographed outrage I predict out of that shit could compare to the sincere drama of a spelling bee…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

True Dat!

Anonymous said...

Dying laughing here if that is your weekend....there u go lady & enjoy! lol

Sharon said...

I watched the spelling bee and loved it!! Those kids are great and very entertaining.

Unknown said...

Sigh...I always loved spelling bees :)

Adults bitching and moaning...not so much.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! The Spelling Bee might be my favorite sporting event. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Yay Sameer!

Anonymous said...

Ahem. Stanley Cup?

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...