Wednesday, February 06, 2008

WAM! 2008…

I don't want your freedom
I don't want to play around
I don't want nobody baby
Part time love just brings me down
I don't need your freedom
Girl all I want right now is you
Do do do

Whoa whoa yeah
D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-doooo

No, not that WHAM…WAM!

A bitch shall return to Cambridge Mass. March 28 – 30, 2008 to participate in a panel at Women, Action & The Media (WAM!).

Yay!

I haven’t been back to Cambridge since…well, forever and a day.

Fantabulous.

Drop me a comment or e-mail if you’ll be there too!

2 comments:

evilganome said...

You'll have to give a shout when you get up here.

Yankee, Transferred said...

Oh how I wish I still lived in the neighboring town!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...