Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Feeling Mr. Handish...

A bitch heard about this story from the Chicago-Sun Times this morning.

Eileen Sullivan reports in the Chicago-Sun Times that the TSA tipped off airport screeners when undercover tests were going to be run.

So they could…you know…totally undermine the fucking purpose of the tests.

Blink.

A bitch must confess that I don’t travel often, but when I do I’ve taken to wearing my very special travel bra (look Ma - no underwire!) so I can avoid having a full breast exam in front of my fellow Americans.

But this Chicago Sun-Times story casts those pat down feel ups in a different light!

That airport security screener didn’t administer rather thorough breast exams because my underwire was an imminent threat (I did ask her if she felt any unusual lumps…I am, after all, a bitch) nor did she do it to keep the homeland secure.

Odds are my airport screener breast encounters are the result of a job performance tip off.

Pause…consider…continue.

I knew it...that gleeful worker smile was fake as a motherfucker!
Which means that my time as a traveler has been wasted by The Man's bullshit.

A bitch is feeling Mr. Hand-ish and the way I see it the TSA owes this bitch for every additional second my ass spent in a security screening farce.
Aloha, my name is AngryBlackBitch...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay ABB. That shit is funny.
I imagine you knockin' on a screeners door just about the time they're chomping at the bit to go to a movie or get their munch on . . . Telling them they owe you cumulative waste of airport time--and to pay up--now!

Skye @ Planet Jinxatron said...

But surely this is the current administration's contribution to providing free preventive health care for women?!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...