Saturday, September 24, 2005

Blood Ray's Wicked as a Motherfucker...

A bitch is drunk already! This shit was awseome!

This Blood Ray rendition of Wicked has just concluded and this bitch can only say WOW!

What a wonderful way to say happy fucking birthday to a fellow bitch in bitchitude, Blood Ray!

What can I say?

Blood Ray was green...and fucking fantabulous!

A bitch's sister nailed her lines like a motherfucker...

Rob Thurman delivered like a well trained ho on the stroll making money for his pimp...

Shit...

Joe, Mark, Justin, Jennifer, Clip Girl and everyone else was on like a motherfucker...

Did my ass mention that this bitch is drunk?

Shit!

Happy fucking birthday Blood Ray...

A bitch loves you like cold fried chicken at 3am in the morning...

p.s. much love to Christine and Judith for being the shit...

A bitch wants to live with you and be your...fuck it...your anything....

Toodles...

5 comments:

Justin24601 said...

This dorothy-bitch loves you for keeping us in line.

Anonymous said...

You're even funnier when you're drunk! :)

lisa lopez said...

You seem so happy, it's hard to believe that you're an angry bitch. cheers!

CrankyProf said...

I sense that much vodka-cran was consumed, and that a good time was had by all...hope the hangover wasn't bad!

Mystical Me said...

ABB, I have one word for you or rather two, lol. YOU ROCK!! Take care!! BTW, I Love your blog!!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...