Monday, August 22, 2005

WWHSTD...?

Happy Monday, chil’ren!

A bitch went to Black Pride this Sunday and, despite the heat, had a wonderful time. Amazingly, this wee little blog was quite the topic of conversation due to a certain post my ass did back in the day. It’s believed that some gay Republican took said post and attempted to use it as proof that radical, very radical, militant, fringe and out of step CRAZY motherfuckers (see ABB) are saying mean and divisive shit about them. Someone posted it on gaystl.com and whew was that a good move for this bitch’s readership!

Thanks for the publicity, you politically challenged young things! No…really…THANKS!

A bitch would like to welcome all the new readers from gaystl.com. However, a quick review of the comments posted in the forum section raised an alarming issue that this bitch would like to clarify. ABB is not this Lulu character. ABB does not like this Lulu character…or should we say caricature…who is posting comments that read like a poorly done low budget 1920’s black-face review.

LuluLogCabina…honey?…that’s not how black people talk. That’s how white people trying to insult black people talk. Now, this bitch isn’t insulted…rather my ass is intrigued. Could you be the same politically confused piece of shit my ass built a new asshole for earlier in this blog? Ooooh, a bitch likes that conspiracy theory...fuck it if it's true or not! Love ya, you peevish little shit! Confused? Peevish means…oh never mind. Shit like this is what we get for narrowing the digital divide.

As a bitch considered the reposting of my rant my ass wasn’t quite sure how to react. On one hand they did expose my bitchy blog to a multitude of new readers. On the other hand, what on earth were gay Republicans doing reading a blog titled AngryBlackBitch? Fascinating, isn’t it? This bitch decided to consult with a higher power!

WWHSTD?
Our beloved Gonzo was shot into the evening sky over the weekend. A bitch wishes she could have been there to witness it! As my ass began to process the use of my post as an example of aggressive and divisive liberal behavior my ass simply had to consult with my spiritual advisor…the late and still great Hunter S. Thompson!

Note to Lulu…said with a whisper and very slowly…he was a writer, which means he wrote things…

Last night a bitch utilized vast amounts of vodka and cran followed by ice to summon HST. As always, HST came to a bitch in a dream…

A bitch and HST sat sipping cocktails and smoking…my ass a cig, HST…well…come on now. Anyway, we were soaking our feet in a Jacuzzi like thing. Behind us, strapped to the four points of correction, was Karl Rove. Needless to say, the atmosphere was calm and loving and full of mutual respect.

ABB, eyes closed and rod of correction laying to the side…”Gonzo, what do you thin my ass should do about the reposting of my shit on gaystl.com? It’s not as if my ass is upset. A bitch is simply curious. Should a bitch respond or attempt to jump into the dialogue? What would you do?”

HST, high on...well…come on now, eyes hidden behind sunglasses and gun, as always, at his side…”Bitch, fuck it! I lived by one simple rule. Say it, mean it and live it. Let them work that shit out. You said your piece, you fucking meant it and, honestly, you don’t give a fuck what some messed up wanna be Hitler Youth thinks about you. Wanna hit?”

Ahhh, Hunter…a bitch misses you already, you willful motherfucker!

Toodles!

5 comments:

BarefootCajun said...

"Aggressive and divisive liberal behavior", huh? Shit, I bet your FBI file is cool. I'm hoping to get one of my very own eventually.

Jeffrey Ricker said...

Gasp! I have never seen gaystlouis.com before. How could I have gone so long without knowing that a forum full of sniping and bitching such as this existed? Such entertainment! I need some popcorn to go with this....

Hammer said...

Do your thing lady! Set an example for those who aren't really clear about how to speak up for themselves or worry about the backlash!!!

Peace comrade!

CrankyProf said...

Oh, ABB -- the Cranky Professor adores you.

I'd offer you an adjunct position as the Chair of the Bitch Department!

PissedOffPencil said...

I'm actually thinking about starting a swedish fan club for you...

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...