Monday, November 08, 2010

Hooray…hooray…HALAK!


Longtime readers know that a bitch adores St. Louis Blues hockey…through good times and bad times, this bitch is a fan!

But this year my fan-joy has been ramped up because hockey has become my escape from pre-surgery stress.

So I’m beyond thrilled that the Blues are providing a bitch with fantabulous hockey viewage through which I can set aside my stress and concern – the Blues are kicking major hockey ass and I’m loving it!

Our new #1 goalie Jaroslav Halak is on fire…a wall in net…the iceman under pressure…fantabulous!!

Our #2 goalie, Ty Conklin, proved that he’s no slouch in a shutout win last night.

Despite recent injuries and rookies on the ice, the Blues have stuck to the system Davis Payne built and passed tests in two road wins this weekend…resulting in the best start in Blues hockey history.

Lawd, have mercy!

Hockey may be for everyone…

…but right now it’s showering this Blues fan with extra-special hockey-based joy.

Hooray!

Hooray!

HALAK!

1 comment:

Rileysdtr said...

My early money is on the Central Division placing 4 (count 'em up, West Coast) teams in the playoffs. Hee he hee!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...