Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Election Day...hooray!

Happy Election Day, y'all!

A bitch is awake at pre-dawn o'clock in the morning...wince...so I can get my happy ass to the polls by 6am and say "hey!" to voters.

I love Election Day.

I love voting and no projection, no pundit...no result is ever going to kill the joy I get from participating in the political process or assisting others who seek to do the same.

Don't forget to vote...don't decide not to vote...don't fuck up and forget that there is a lot of shit on the ballot that you need to weigh in on.

If you need information...if you just aren't sure about where to go or what your rights are...visit the Missouri SOS election site.

Happy voting!

No comments:

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...