Friday, October 01, 2010

Allergitis Ebolaficus Nasticus…


Holy shit, my allergies are out of control!

A bitch has been a sneezing wheezing mucus producing mess for a week.

And the leaking eyes…that itch when they aren’t leaking.

And the itchy ears…that are clogged up when they aren’t itching.

Fuck a duck, I can’t wait for the first serious frost to come along and kill whatever it is that has called down this allergitis ebolaficus nasticus!

Whew.

Pause…consider…continue.

Shit.

***logs off to get my Neti Pot on***

3 comments:

tata said...

Are you feeling any better?

My verification word is 'person.' That is perfect, since I am one!

Shark-Fu said...

Thanks for asking! I'm in bed trying to sleep this out of my system, but I do feel a little better. Thanks!

Berdawn said...

I've had great success fighting my allergies by taking a teaspoon of local bee pollen each morning. It's not perfect, but I take an allegra maybe twice a month as opposed to daily with bendryl for "breakthrough snottiness"

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...