Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh hell yes, it’s Friday and bitch is heading to Chicago!




A bitch is taking a weekend trip to Chicago with my sister C-Money!

Mmmmhmm, we’re heading to the windy city ‘cause C-Money is obsessed a huge fan of Bon Jovi.

Blink

What?

Wink.

C-Money loves her some Bon Jovi and they aren’t coming to St. Louis so we’re traveling to Chi-Town to see them and celebrate her birthday a wee bit early.

The dawgs get a weekend at dawg camp and this bitch gets a fun weekend in Chicago away from dawgs.

Happy, happy, happy and joys times three!

C-Money has promised a guest post…we’ll see if she produces one.

Toodles for now!

4 comments:

Stella said...

Whee!
Have a wonderful time. A little rock 'n roll can be so totally healing & cleansing.
celebrate...celebrate...celebrate!

Hammer said...

Have a great time ABB! p.S. Can we get the word out to stop proposition C in Missouri? It's a referendum on Obama. . .and aimed at the tea party/right.

http://stlouisteaparty.com/2010/07/25/most-missourians-support-proposition-c/

Hammer

LazyCouchPotato said...

I didn't read a word you wrote; that baby is too cute!!!

Marona said...

Jealous! I would love to see Bon Jovi. Hell, I'd love to go to a rock concert at least once in my life.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...