Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hold please!

A bitch went to bed feeling like the world has gone to shit and I woke up feeling like I did when I went to bed.

Shit, I think I’ve caught a malaise!

Well, fuck a duck.

I don’t have time for a malaise!

Am I feeling uneasy and out of sorts?

Sort of…maybe…but not really.

Pause…consider…continue.

Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve caught a malaise after all.

Truth is, a bitch’s current state of mind is a wee bit  Fannie Lou Hamer with some Howard Beale thrown in for flavor.

Translation – this bitch is sick and tired of being sick and tired with some tired as hell and not gonna take it anymore on the side!

Mmmhmm, this isn’t a malaise…this is unstable bitchitude!

And unstable bitchitude coupled with this extreme heat is dangerous as a motherfucker.

Shit!

Time to cool it down and soothe my soul a bit.

Toodles until this evening!

3 comments:

TruthSmidgen said...

I've been in the same general state, so if you find a cure let me know. I'm getting worried about the new academic year, because, I don't know how I'm going to transform young hearts and minds when I feel like ripping out hearts and hitting on heads.

Between the Administration throwing black women under the bus; everybody acting like the worst offenders in the Sharrod disaster was the NAACP; Arnold refusing to sign a motherfucking state budget unless we steal some MORE money from working people to give to rich people; the fake ass Journolist scandal; the fact that bankers who did a shitty job and almost bankrupted their companies, but only bankrupted the country instead got bonuses and all Obama got was blamed for bailing them out back when he was a white guy named Bush and the general crazy ass racist comments I have to read from dumbasses on most news sites, this bitch is ready to just lay down and cry, or throw a tantrum, or just fucking go out in the streets in a housecoat and some rollers and start ranting about a vast right-wing conspiracy to drive me crazy.

Rai Tan said...

Oooh, thank you , I thought it was just me...

becks said...

What Truth said...

And I thought I was the only one working a real case of bitchitude.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...