Friday, July 02, 2010

A bitchfirmation for Brother Rob Thurman…

This bitchfirmation goes out to Brother Rob Thurman from the Mother Church of the United Church of Bitchitude and Latter Day Drunks...


...with a little help for the Jackson 5!

We love you like cold fried chicken with a slice of chocolate cake at 3 o’clock in the morning!

Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?

CAN YOU FEEL IT?


Your family of friends send you extreme positivitude and encouragificaton (wink)…we are inspired by your dedication as a son and brother…and we know know that you will gain strength through your inner power.

Now tell me!

Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?

CAN YOU FEEL IT?


We love you…we’re with you in spirit…and we miss you!

2 comments:

Jeffrey Ricker said...

I will drink to that... and have a second slice o' cake.

Unknown said...

I raise my hands in extreme positivitude and will mix a vodka cran with thoughts of Rob T. and his lovely momma!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...