Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday, Monday…

Happy Monday, chil’ren!

A bitch got a lot of shit done this weekend.

I mowed the lawn.

Pause...consider...continue.

Okay, so I moved the backyard and said fuck it to the front yard, but...well, shit. All that damned rain ended up feeding the weed-based sorta-grass in the back and it took twice as long to cut that shit down!

And, since I never go out the front door, I rarely have front lawn guilt (wink).

Full disclosure - a bitch doesn't have enough lawn to warrant a riding mower. I get my mowing on with a nifty electric number I've named Madge.

Anyhoo, both sorta-beagles were groomed (their current not so houndish scent should last around five days).

And I did laundry!

Blink.

Three cheers for weekend based productivitude!

As a result of all that real world activity, I’m more than a little behind on internet-based happenings.

So, bitchitude shall be delayed until this evening.

Toodles ‘til tonight!

4 comments:

L. Jackson said...

grin, don't u hate it when irl gets in the way??? I cleaned shed, ceiling fans, etc...all boring jobs! ho hum & back to the week at hand!

David Duff said...

Proper little 'Stakhanovite', you are!

Shark-Fu said...

L...Yeah, Monday came rather quick!

David...I'm often efficiently productive, but this was a lot of done-ness even for me!

David Duff said...

I know what you mean, usually when I get a sudden feeling that things need doing I lie down until it goes away!

(Or until the little 'memsahib' suddenly appears!)

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...