Thursday, June 04, 2009

Watching Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals...

Update - Penguins won this one and now the series is tied at 2 games each! Look out, chil'ren - we've got ourselves a series!

A bitch is watching Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Penguins and Red Wings. Wings are up 2 games to 1 in the series...this game is being played in Pittsburgh and the crowd is out of control.

Fantabulous!

Malkin scored early and the Penguins are up 1 to 0, but Detroit is on the hunt.

Oh, the drama!!

***logs off to fix a vodka cran***

3 comments:

EHR said...

I'm watching with a beer myself.

Who do you want to win (if anyone)?

Shark-Fu said...

Yay!

I'm just enjoying the series and the fantabulous hockey. It's weird watching without a fan-based stake...and much easier on the blood pressure.

I am sorta-leaning toward Detroit 'cause they're from the region.

But I have to admit the Penguins touch off my affection for the under-dawg.

Rileysdtr said...

(ggggrrrrrrr..... really wanted this to be done in 4; I'm not as young as I used to be)

Okay - the Penguins held serve. That's all this means. Looks like we might be going to 7. Oh, my stars and garters!

Besides - Under-dawgs my shiny metal ass... the Red Wings limped into this series and have now played how many games in how few days? At this point I'm not sure if there is an underdog.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...