Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Belated Kick Ass Award pictures

A bitch rarely posts pictures of myself, but C-Money managed to sweet talk Jonathan S. Pollack of J. Pollack Photography into taking shots of me during the Kick Ass Awards event and now she’s all over my ass to post them.


Check out J. Pollack’s website – the man has skills and he made my sister happy!


Congrats to my fellow ass kickers and thank you to everyone at 52nd City for the honor!

Oh, and that's the back of C-Money's Afro - I'm just saying.

Toodles!

10 comments:

billie said...

that is a fierce afro :) and you do kick ass! so congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on being a kick ass lady - and thanks for the shout-out!

Frogspond said...

Woooo Hooo!!! Go SharkFu!!

It has been a long year since the lunch at MokaBe's. You are lookin good!

Unknown said...

Bless C-Money for pestering you to post ;)

Love the Tiara Shark Fu!! ;p

midwesterntransport said...

congrats!

will you be wearing the tiara daily?

cheapblueguitar said...

That tiara looks might fine on that 'fro. I tip my hat to ya. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Wait.

You're Black?!

Shark-Fu said...

LOL!

Delux you made a bitch snort ice water!!

Yes, 'tis true - I've been bitchy, gifted and black since 1973 (wink).

As for the tiara - doesn't everyone wear a tiara on Tuesday? My fashion tiara has the word bitch bedazzled on the front.

Fantabulous!

Deocliciano Okssipin Vieira, aka Ochyming said...

You look like my mother, when she was younger!
Congrats!

Lacey said...

cute as a little bug's ear, damnit

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...