Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Like sheep...

Okay, so a bitch woke up sluggish as hell this morning. My ass hasn’t been sleeping well, so things were moving as if through molasses.

Dawgs were let outside to…well, to do what dawgs do when they are let outside to do it (wink). Coffee was prepared and a bitch settled in to find out what went on whilst my ass was sorta-sleeping.

Condi’s traveling…the Golden Globes were golden…Saudi Arabia is threatening to step into some province if the United States new plan fails to stabilize…and political junkies are all speculating over what Dobson’s rebuke of McCain will mean for McCain’s potential presidential bid in 2008.

Sigh.

A bitch poured my second of coffee and clicked over to CNN…the most trusted name in news…and was enjoying my second cup of coffee when Miles of the NASA adoring O’Briens segued to Soledad of the not related to Miles O’Briens…who was in Kirkwood Missouri…standing outside of the apartment complex where two teenage boys were rescued last week.

What the fuck?

Soledad was freezing her ass off…trust me, it is cold as a nightmare outside right now…and interviewing a woman about what parents should tell their chil’ren to protect them from abduction.

A bitch still hasn’t figured out what the fuck about that interview required Soledad to be outside in front of that apartment building in Kirkwood.

Then she chatted with the police officers who initiated the rescue…outside in the unforgiving cold…in front of that apartment building. Jesus to Gawd, don’t those men deserve a warm room? Take them inside and buy them a cup of coffee, for the love of all that is holy!

Finally I couldn’t stand seeing Soledad freeze live on television any longer…looked like she was suffering from exposure to a bitch…so I clicked over to NBC only to see Meredith V. interviewing one of the rescued teens and his family!

Which resulted in this bitch snorting coffee all over my beloved AngryBlackBitch long-sleeved tee.

Fuck it all!

A bitch attempted to watch Good Morning America only to see them fuss about how Oprah scooped them on the other potential exclusive kidnapped but now rescued teen interview.

Now it looks as if Anderson Cooper (we’re not close, but a bitch loves him like family) will be keeping them honest from Kirkwood tonight!

Lawd, have mercy.

Blink as realization hits.

CNN has embedded their top talent in Kirkwood fucking Missouri.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph…the invasion has just begun…

3 comments:

~Macarena~ said...

And they all made it there before you!

Unknown said...

I blinked a few times myself when I saw her at the apartment building. The poor guys being interviewed in the cold, her traipsing down to the apartment, good grief. What is to be found there at that hour that requires "News Stars" to be making a personal appearance in Kirkwood? Sheesh.

ChristopherM said...

Ummmm...would you mind doing a little drive-by to give Coop my number? I'd do it myself, but I'm not supposed to be within 500 yards of him.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...