Friday, January 12, 2007

Five things you may not know...

Lawd, a bitch has been tagged by a certain Devin.

Five things you may not know about a bitch…
1. I am technologically challenged. Ms Sister Girl MAC Book and this bitch get along mostly because I demand very little of her.

2. I don’t order food over the phone for delivery. It’s just a thing…a weird quirk. I’ll eat food that has been delivered…I’ll even pay for it if my ass is flush, but a bitch won’t place that call.
3. A bitch really can't stand public restrooms…or nasty restrooms…or those portable potty things (ugh). If forced I will deal, but I have a bathroom thing.
4. This bitch doesn’t like things blended into my ice-cream. I am an ice-cream purist with the exception of caramel, that marshmallow yumminess and brownies.
5. A bitch longs to be in a John Waters movie. Shit, I don’t want to be famous. I just want to be able to put that shit on my resume!

John...ummm, errr...Mr. Waters?
Call a bitch (wink) 'cause I can be in Baltimore in 3 hours!

Be tagged if you feel tagged.

Toodles…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No phone food orders? Shark-Fu, you'd starve in NYC.
I feel your bathroom thing.In college I'd walk across the quad in all weather conditions just to find suitable accomodations!
Finally four words,Ice Cream Brandy Alexander!

boadwee blog said...

ABB, i actually KNOW john waters, well, we're acquaintances anyway. he made an art book about 5 years ago and used a couple of my photos in it so i ended up meeting him a couple times. very, very nice man. i'll see if i can hook a sister up! ha, ha. happy new year. keep on keepin' on. boadwee

Kit B. said...

Five things about B-Kitty:

1. Raccoons make my blood run cold. They're creepy, they have scary little hands, they hiss, they bark, and they are not cute.

2. I grew the largest pumpkin in the state of Missouri when I was 8 years old.

3. Public restrooms are also something that I completely avoid. You're in good company, Shark.

4. My favorite word is deplorable.

5. People often mistake my exuberance for life and bubbly sense of humor as signs of a vapid mind. Its not true. Well at least I hope not...

JJ said...

I wanted you to see this, SharkFu:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/14/AR2007011401026.html

I still haven't gotten all my grades; right now the two I have add up to a 3.0, which is all well and good. TTYL.

JLawJ

Anonymous said...

LUV YA! Always great catchin' up with your posts.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...