Monday, January 15, 2007

Do you believe in miracles?

Well, we certainly had a weekend to remember in Missouri!

A bitch is still trying to process that two teens were being held by a kidnapper in Kirkwood, which is a suburb of St. Louis. The story of their rescue has to be one of the most emotional local stories I’ve ever witnessed.

Fantabulous doesn’t come close to describing it!

I sincerely hope that both families are granted the privacy and distance they deserve as they reunite.

Mercy.

2 comments:

Maya's Granny said...

We're talking about the wonder of it clear up here in Alaska.

It reminds me of when 7 year old Timmy White was taken in California, and then he was taken to the police station by Steven Staynor, who had been held captive (told his parents had sold him to the captor) for 7 years. When Timmy was taken, Steven realized that he couldn't allow this young child to suffer what he had.

Anonymous said...

Amen

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...