Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oooohlala!

Okay, so a bitch located the spot deep in the depths of Blogger Help that contained the...what's that stuff called...'code' that this bitch then pasted into the Template to take y'all NARAL chil'ren to my XML whatever thang. It is listed as A Bitch's Feed and tucked under my archives and above my blogroll of fantastical people.

A certain Michelle has forwarded some other cool code looking stuff, so if that's not what y'all needed just let this bitch know and we'll just paste the Michelle code like stuff in and take another spin (wink).

My ass is off to score...ummmm...purchase some Sudafed.

Toodles...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got it all covered. A fine feed indeed.

Maidy said...

Shark, you should make a favorite page icon aka favicon. You can use your ABB.com afro head as the .ico file. It would be so cool!!!!!!! Seriously, you should find out about getting it done for your site.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...