Thursday, April 21, 2011

On a much lighter note – hockey!


Hi y’all!

Longtime readers know that a bitch adores NHL hockey.  My beloved Blues didn’t make the playoffs this year (sob!) but I’m still following and watching and loving the hell out of the game.

So far the quest for Lord Stanley’s Cup has been a wild ride.

The defending champ Chicago Blackhawks face elimination down 3 games to 1 against the Vancouver Canucks – they play tonight and yes, I will be watching!

I’m also following the Caps v. Rangers – last night’s game was amazing with an overtime win by the Caps off of a freakish breakdown in communication by the Rangers.

Mercy.

And I caught a bit of the Flyers v Sabres.  Seems to me that Mr. Miller has decided to stand on his head…much to the frustration of the Flyers. 

The Penguins march on, taking a 3-1 lead over the Lighting.

The Wings finished off the Yotes last night to advance.  I was hoping Phoenix would give them a series, but it wasn’t in the cards.

And it is all happiness and joy in the House of Bitchitude!

History will be made…and this bitch will be watching!

Fantabulous.

No comments:

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...