Monday, April 25, 2011

After the storm...


I would like to thank everyone who reached out with expressions of concern in the wake of the tornado that hit my hometown of St. Louis last Friday.

I’m still trying to take it all in and clean up has already begun.   

We find comfort that there was no loss of life – things can be replaced.

St. Louis will get through this...but it’s going to take time, patience and a lot of money.

My family was spared and for that I am beyond grateful.

Thanks again for the well wishes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad to hear all y'all are ok! bright blessings to you and yours, and much aloha from a reader in honolulu...

Emily said...

Glad to hear you're OK. Was wondering about you, your brother and C-Money!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...