Monday, May 24, 2010

It's off to the Stanley Cup Finals for the Hawks...

A bitch caught Game 4 of the Hawks v Sharks Stanley Cup Playoff series yesterday afternoon.

I really thought the Sharks were going to make a go of it…but they ultimately fell short and the Chicago Blackhawks took out the broom and swept their series.

Daaaaamn!

It’s off to the Stanley Cup Finals for the Hawks!

Now we get to see if the Flyers will finish the Habs to join them.

A bitch would call that series for the Flyers…but if any team can pull a miracle run it’s the Habs.

Can’t wait, can’t wait...CAN’T WAIT!

Sigh.

Hockey bliss…

4 comments:

Rileysdtr said...

Greast game, but poor Duncan Keith... typical playoff hockey. Gets hit square in the mouth with a puck, spits out his mouthguard along with 7 teeth, and misses about six minutes before he's back on the ice. Logs over 30 minutes of ice time for the game.

7 teeth shattered? No problem boys - I'll see the dentist after. Just give me a minute....

CeCe said...

I was so excited about the Blackhawks winning!!!

I went to the White Sox game yesterday and they lost 13-0, so the Blackhawks going to the Stanley Cup Finals made me feel a bit better.

Mike said...

The Black Hawks haven't won the Cup in 49 years. Gooooo Black Hawks!

Unless the Habs somehow manage to win their series. In which case, Gooooo Habs.

Anonymous said...

I've been following the Blues for 35+ years and would rather see the Hawks win a cup than have another hoisted by the most overrated Blues defenseman of all time.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...