Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hold please, extreme bitchitude in progress...

A bitch just checked my planner and it looks like I'm scheduled to speak truth to power today.

Blink.

I've got to get my phone bank on...then send some emails...and then call some more politicians to explain things like why being a woman isn't the same thing as being a smoker (if you looked up "asshole" in the dictionary, the definition would say see Pete Sessions (R-TX)...mercy) yeah, so bitchitude shall be delayed until tonight.

Toodles until then!

3 comments:

AOB said...

Why do I just know this is going to be one of the top ten?

Waiting with baited breath!!!!

I emailed him yesterday and told him that I was notifying all of my friends who lived in his district not to vote for him.

FriĆ°vin said...

Sweet mother of Jesus, don't get me started on Pete Sessions! Or Jeff Sessions for that matter!

AOB said...

The suspense is killing me....

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...