Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thank-based Day of Massive Eating!

Lawd, a bitch has been beyond busy getting all manner of shit ready so I can sit my ass down today and eat.

Pause…consider…continue.

Either I’m getting slower or my to-do lists are getting more complicated.

Wince.

Anyhoo, so sorry for my absence!

I hope that y’all know how thankful I am for your readership and comments.

Yes, even the rancidly ig’nant comments…’cause they remind a bitch that rancidity and extreme ig’nance exist in the world, so bitchitude must exist to expose and defeat that shit (wink)!

But I am most thankful for the words of encouragement, the spirited debates and discussions and the passionate concern y’all have for this world and your community.

You inspire me…

…and this bitch is thankful as a motherfucker for that.

Eat, drink and then do it again!

Happy Thank-based Day of Massive Eating from the House of Bitchitude!

9 comments:

Memnet said...

Have a good holiday today. :)

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Shark-Fu.

Mac Daddy Tribute Blog said...

We appreciate you...I speak in third person on my blog too at daddyBstrog.blogspot.com. Got you linked. Happy thanksgiving! Happy eating!

Yvonne Rathbone said...

And I am so thankful for the fine example of bitchitude you add to my day. May you and the sorta-beagles have a wonderful day o' food.

Nat said...

Thanks for giving me a pause more than a once... :)

Hope the feast was fabulous...

L.Jackson said...

Thanks! Hoping u had much fun, good eats, and don't get as miserable as I did..lol. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Lol Hilarious. I hope that shit tasted good!

Unknown said...

I have lots to be thankful for - and I include you and the information/thoughts/bitchitude that you provide. Thanks for caring.

Rachel said...

I love you and the work you do. You're the best.

Thank you Shark-Fu.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...