Monday, April 21, 2008

Pre-primary preparedness…

A bitch is so fucking glad that the Pennsylvania Primary is finally upon us my ass could dance!

Pause…shake groove thang in work-based area…continue.

It feels like years…decades…mercy!

But tomorrow it’ll be on…finally.

Pause again…sing chorus to CeCe Peniston’s Finally just long enough to get that shit stuck in Afro (shit!!)…continue.

Now, let’s see…this bitch will need some shit.

Vodka?

Check!

Cran?

Check!

At least two sub shop options from which to score St. Louis version of cheese-steak yumminess?

Check!

Several writing instruments?

Blink.

What?

C’mon, a bitch is certain to hurl shit at the telly. I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t throw shit at Pat Buchanan’s rancid ass...just ain't natural.

Cough.

Um, check!

Fantabulous.

Logs off to search for song to kick Finally out of head…

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Song stuck in your head? I can get it out for you...

She's a BRICK... HOUSE!
She's mighty mighty!
Lettin' it all hang out!

Hope this helps.

Shark-Fu said...

Okay, that was WRONG!

Shit.

Undercover Black Man said...

Notwithstanding Pat Buchanan, MSNBC is the place to be. I can't help it... I have a man-crush on Chuck Todd. (And Rachel Maddow too, for that matter.)

Anonymous said...

Oi! Thoughts of Pat Buchanan? Ack! vodka Cran ABB!

Homer said...

ABB, if you were a Superdelegate (and I think you Super anyways), would you have waited until now to announce your choice?

I've started wondering why people are holding back- does it give them more power to wait? Or more publicity?

Strange to think that a handful of unelected people are holding the nomination hostage!!!

jsb16 said...

Perhaps you'd prefer a few choruses of "It's a Small World" instead?

Can you believe there are still people out there who think Obama's a Muslim? Apparently Arlen Specter's been actively promoting the lie.

Shark-Fu said...

jsb16...
You'd think all the drama over his Christian church would have killed that shit, but that would have been too much like right.

Arlen 'one bullet=one gunman' Specter? Uh, no surprise there...

Shark-Fu said...

Hi Homer!

If I were a Superdelegate a bitch would still be this bitch and, having made up my mind back 'round Super Tuesday, I would have announced my selection at that time.

Some of these people have already voted, for the love of disclosure. Mayhap they are holding out for some favors in return from their super sized vote?

Hugs to you, Homer!

Shark-Fu said...

Undercover...
A bitch is feeling MSNBC too, but every now and then they break out in a Tucker C. rash or catch a case of Buchananitis.

Nasty!

Rachel Maddow is fantabulous and I've been impressed with Mr. Todd too. It is so nice to see smart as hell folks with humor on t.v.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...