Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Bitchfirmation for Christopher…

Some people have daily affirmations.

A bitch does bitchfirmations and sometimes I require them hourly (wince).

This one is for you Christopher M. of the about to take some final exams Christophers (wink).

A final exam bitchfirmation...


Be aware that you are all that and some more on the side.

Know it, embrace it and then demonstrate it.

A Wise One once said that we start as fools and become wise through experience.

Go on with your bad self and get wise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I am not THE Christopher M whom you are referring to - since I am "a" Christopher M. I will still take the advice for other areas - thanks

I like your writings... and added you to my spot.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for some much needed reading! Love your posts...

ChristopherM said...

My day? Officially made! This is sure to carry me through, and maybe even to get me the job I'm begging for with the Fair Housing & Equal Opportunity office of HUD! A fag thanks a bitch for all the love!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...