Monday, October 27, 2008

Update - Urgent! Missing Child - Julian King...

Update - It appears that a body found inside the missing SUV is Julian.

May he rest in peace...

The nephew of actress Jennifer Hudson (Julian King) is still missing after the weekend murder of Hudson’s mother and brother in Chicago.

Hudson and her family have offered a $100,000 reward.

Please click here and read the Amber Alert information about Julian King.

Julian is a black male, 7 years old, 4 feet 11 inches tall, 130 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes, wearing a brown polo shirt with stripes and khaki pants.

If you see Julian or have any information about this case call 9-1-1 and advise that they have an Amber Alert for him.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Alas, it appears that his body has been found by the police.

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear Lord. They may have found the body.... Chicago Sun-Times website.

(gotta' go hide in my office and wipe a few tears away now.)

DawgDyke said...

They found him. Horrible day for Hudson.

Anonymous said...

In case you haven't heard, the SUV was found along with the body of a young boy (presumably Julian). So sad.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27366072/

J said...

My heart goes out to this family. So very sad. :( Losing a mother, or a nephew, or a brother, which is worse? I think it's impossible to tell.

Holly said...

I opened the website today hoping for good news. I caught my breath when I read his body had been found.

then I closed my eyes.

I am so so sorry for the child and the family.

Anonymous said...

I so feel for those sisters. To loose so much in one day because of needles violence... I don't know how one recovers from that.
Today I held my children a little closer and once again gave thanks that we are together. Never take a single moment for granted. I hope that they find the person that did this quickly and throw the book at her/him.

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...