Friday, May 18, 2007

A Thirst for Life based Thank You!

A bitch was at my beloved AMP in support of Thirst for Life last night and just wanted to thank everyone who came in and got their drink on in support of this fundraiser.

Y’all rock!

And a very special Thank You to all y’all at AMP for being fantabulous…for donating 25% of your beverage sales to PAWS (oh my!)...and for making one hell of a vodka cran!

Oh, and locals should save the date for AMP’s official Grand Opening Bash.

AMP
Friday June 1, 2007
4200 Manchester in The Grove
5pm – 3am (Lawd, give me strength!)


Check out the new patio, nibble on yummified munchables and get your drink on in celebration of AMP’s brand-spanking (wink) new location!

Thanks again for supporting Thirst for Life because Pets Are Wonderful Support!

1 comment:

Jeffrey Ricker said...

Thank you for being hostess with the mostest!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...