Friday, May 11, 2007

Thirst for Life and this bitch...

Last year they called it Cocktails for Life...and now they are calling it Thirst for Life.

Blink.
Anyhoo, a drink-based festitude event is going down next week and it benefits PAWS (Pets Are Wonderful Support)!
Please join this bitch at AMP Thursday May 17, 2007
AMP has agreed to donate 25% to PAWS!
When - Thursday May 17, 2007
from 6pm until they kick us out
Where - AMP 4200 Manchester StL, 63110 (314) 652-5267
Why - because Pets Are Wonderful Support, damnit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear bitch, just want to say thanks for writing a really fun blog. I love it. Get well and spry soon, so we can dance.

a kindred spirit

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...