Monday, June 12, 2006

The possibilities...


A bitch just wants to take a moment to congratulate the 2006 St. Louis Komen Race for the Cure organization of volunteers for throwing down one of the most amazing fundraisers every year!

64,000 people…and one unfortunate pink dawg…came together in downtown St. Louis in a united front against breast cancer.

A bitch was beyond proud and inspired to be one of the masses.

When you witness the energy created by the people united you find it impossible to tolerate the chaos created by the people divided.

A cure, my friends, is possible...we're talking when, not if.

Just imagine the other possibilities....

1 comment:

Shark-Fu said...

Hey, St. Louis set a national record!

So, 64,000 folks put their feet down along side me...

BTW, my feet are killing me!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...