Monday, April 03, 2006

A bitch is calling a church meeting...

Ahem.

As a fully ordained sistah of extreme bitchitude, this bitch is officially calling for a meeting of the United Church of Bitchitude and Latter Day Drunks!

When? Saturday April 8th around 9pm (we don’t hold to precision, but this bitch shall arrive before 9:30pm and Brother Rob had best get his pretty ass there by 10pm.)

Where? Grandma’s Politician Lounge on the Manchester Strip.

Why? Why the hell not?

Hope to see the St. Louis faithful in attendance!

Note – Feel free to gather in fellowship if you are not in St. Louis and remember our most sacred commandment…Thou Shall Not Trifle or be Trifled With.

Toodles until tomorrow…

6 comments:

A White Bear said...

I will raise a glass to you in Brooklyn on Saturday, ABB!

CP said...

Oh Lawd. I wish I could attend. I will be there in spirit. Here in Florida, I am the President and Founder of AntiTAB (All for the demise of Triflin' Ass Bitches).

We will hold a Florida session in your honor the same night.

Peace and love, Bitch. Peace and love.

CP.

Anonymous said...

I will be there in spirit.

Anonymous said...

I shall attend the services, but it will probably be at least ten before I get out of work.

Hammer said...

I will be in attendance! There is a Children of the Revolution Art Event Sat the 8th and Sunday the 9th...looks like a good program...check it out!

Hammer

Anonymous said...

I'll raise my martini to the United Church of Bitchitude and Latter Day Drunks on Saturday.

In fact, I'll do you one better. A new Lexington, Ky chapter of Drinking Liberally has been organized. I'll be sure to mention a Bitch and her Church!!! We'll all toast you heartily!

Amen, and pass the damn olives!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...