Monday, July 20, 2015

What I’ve been up to offline...

Hi, y’all!


I’m super excited to announce that Erin Matson and I are forming a new direct action group forming to increase access to abortion and advance reproductive justice.


***pause...do happy dance in office-based area...continue***


Reproaction will officially launch August 19, 2015. Click our nifty new logo to get the 411 and sign up for alerts etc. 

Whew.


Life is super busy preparing for the launch. And sadly, every damn day there are reminders of why this work is so important.

Stay tuned…

4 comments:

dinthebeast said...

It's a sad state of affairs that this kind of thing is so needed right now, but the fact is that it is needed, and thank you so much for doing it! Also, it's good to hear from you again.

-Doug in Oakland

dinthebeast said...

Here's a post from one of my favorite bloggers, who also recently returned from an absence, that I think you might like. It's her take on the latest Planned Parenthood attack video from her point of view as a former medical laboratory scientist.

-Doug in Oakland

http://www.showmeprogress.com/diary/10359/on-science

Becoming April said...

I am looking forward to hearing more about Reproaction!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back, but am more than thrilled at seeing part of the reason for your absence - Reproaction !! You go 'girls'. Thank you for ALL women!

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...