Thursday, April 25, 2013

3 cheers for Playoff Hockey & GO BLUES!

I’m wrapping up a business trip to Washington D.C., but I just had to take a moment to congratulate my beloved Blues on making the NHLPlayoffs for the 2nd year in a row!!


I’m so damned proud.

Oh, I know that some fans are used to their teams being in the playoffs year after year…but our return to the NHL Playoffs is new enough to be extra special thrilling.

I’m going to savor the hell out of this moment!

For hockey fans this is a magical time of year…when playoff beards grow, players dig deep, and even the ugliest of goals is celebrated as if it is a thing of beauty.

Gawd, I love this game!

***logs off to investigate adding blue highlights to the ‘fro***

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLACKHAWKS ALL THE WAY!

SMS Gateway said...

Hi,
What is the BLACKHAWKS ALL THE WAY please help.

LA Crystal [aka the Princess] said...

Hello Ms. Bitch. No hard feelings right?

Shark-Fu said...

What up!?! Oh, I'm bitter as hell. But that's the price of being a fan. Now I'm watching the Sens v Pens. Because its the Cup!!!

Hank Freid said...

What about basketball and them pacers?!!?!?

The Gumdrop Stage of Grief ...

So many of you have shared condolences and support after the death of my beloved brother Bill from COVID-19. I wish I could thank you indiv...